Friday, May 9, 2008

=S

ytd the guy who hacked my bf's account kacau me again.. i feel very annoying and sad, but he's not beside me T.T i noe he bz working, but wont he scared the person disturbing me again?


maybe i shouldnt troubling him since he tired of work dy? y he wont ask how am i today...what did i do today...if i really no mood to chat, cant he try to cheer me up?

maybe he really tired bah?


i should help him to release tired instead of complaining rite? then how abt me?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

share sum pic here :
meaningful? sum are critisizing... thr still more, share nxt time..
* issit only me troubling myself? actually only myself enlarge the problem and hope can get sum word to calm me...希望被哄~ haha childish rite?

No comments: