Thursday, May 8, 2008

People who dun hv moral :@

ytd nite my bf's main account was 'hacked' by a stupid guy zz
he used his account to kacau me, asking my name n wanted to get my phone num haiz...
Cos when he online, i tot 'he' was my bf then i talk to him >.< ahhh~~ annoying zzz

after tat he threatened me that if i dun giv him my num he will change my bf's id pw T.T what the ~~ the mail box inside got important things ler...but my bf changed the info dy..haiz y got ppl so childish de... Now the account seem cant be used dy =(

i think should try to find a way to get bck de account =.=

---------------------------------------------------------
today when i was in col, i met my last sem's lecturer (acc101), then i smile to greet her lor, but she came n asked me, i taught u b4? *faint*, then she asked me my name, then only she said, 'aiya yr hair style..i rmb the name' LOL erm, got tat big diff meh? =.= too ugly? o.O

* if met a person who duwan to change his/her mind, what should i do? i wont change mine, cos i dun think i got problem =.=

No comments: