Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Open school dy~

Hmm, ytd open school dy ler...today str8 got presentation =.= but not really feeling well, luckily no much people in my class..

Oh ya, i got 2nd highest marks for my Law 224 mid sem test! yeah!! XD On tat point i still doubt whether i see wrong row hehe.. So happy~

hmm last few days, happen sumthing as well...

most memorable[26 April, 1150pm], is the phone call vit honey ^^ very touch ler, but far distance, very2 miss oso cant hug him. So.. i cried T.T however, tat's xing fu de tears. 'bliv me honey, i always miss u hard, I sure rmb what u said to me, Sure!' =)

On last saturday, saw a local singer, 钟盛宗, his song quite nice, leng zai oso :rf: XD, v was eating in Old Town..

Then sunday went to Garden, new open shopping in Mid Valley, the things inside dam expensive zz mother keep see keep shake head lol... But i met my secondary school's friend, Yik Peen, thr...haha long time no see ler oh...

Haiz headache, not enough sleep =.=

No comments: