Friday, April 18, 2008

Grandfather

today is my grandfather's bday..

He actually passed away around 3 months dy..lung cancer...14 yrs ago ald get rid one of the lung dy, but cancer still come back..
hmm...i not very close vit him, but when the time he passed away, still feel sad
however, now get better dy..oh ya, i dream abt him for two times after he passed away, hehe so weird, whole family only me dreamt him...=x

Btw, i find my uncles not really got strong feeling...they jz like facing a normal matter..i dunno whether it is bcos they wont show their expression directly or vat..but jz feel they like no feeling..but my aunt extremely sad...dunno they cried how many times dy..

i first time saw my father cry from dis matter...heart pain >.<

now left my grandmother alone, she always scold grandpa y gone so early, earlier than her... =.='' then way of thinking oso bcome very negative... haiz stubborn summore, how explain oso useless...dunno how to do...

I hope my parent stay healthy forever...wont bcome stubborn =x
Hope my brothers fast2 bcome mature..learn how to think vat r good for them while vat r not..hope my sister fast2 expert in driving..damn danger the way she drive =.=''

No comments: